Fansland Cinema in Hanoi
Hanoi the capital of Vietnam is rich in culture and history. It remained the center of politics of Vietnam till 1802. In time it also became the administrative hub of the country.
Less modern and smaller than Ho Cho Minh, Hanoi has a lot to offer to its tourists and natives alike. The city has witnessed a flourishing economy of late. A host of shopping malls, restaurants and pubs indicate a booming economy.
A range of cinema halls and theatres have added to the entertainment scene of Hanoi. Apart from visiting the major attractions of the city, you can indulge in cushioned comfort in the cinemas of Hanoi. If you have a taste for both classic and contemporary movies, Fansland Cinema in Hanoi is the right place for you.
Features of Fansland Cinema in Hanoi:
- You can sit back and enjoy well made multi-lingual classics.
- Both classics and contemporary movies are screened at this hall.
- The movies shown are shown in their original languages with English and Vietnamese subtitles.
- Most of the movies are American with Vietnamese subtitles.
- You can check the show timings between Wednesday to Sunday.
- The hall offers an ultimate haven of comfort in its cracking-leather seats which takes you back about USD1./.
Fast Facts of Fansland Cinema in Hanoi:
Address: 84 Pho Ly Thuong Kiet
Hoan Kiem District
Telephone Number: +84 4 942 4484
Opening Hours: From Monday to Friday- from 5pm to 11 pm,
Saturday and Sunday- From 10 am to 11pm